Hello my name is Charlie (my Mum still calls me Charlotte), and a very warm welcome to my blog site.
By day at the moment – I am a mummy to Noah who was born early Feb 2015. This blog will document my journey as a first time mum along with my usual ramblings about anything and everything.
Because of the little man I am taking a break from my job as a radio presenter on Heart, but fully intend on going back to the world of media when the time is right.
I’m a natural ‘sharer’. I want to talk to you – about life, love and the dull mundane stuff that gets to us all. I hope that sometimes my RealGirlRamblings may help someone else.
Here are some other bits about me:
– I am a ‘co-habiter’ with my amazing fiancé Jay. He’s the one. Had to kiss a few frogs to get here. We are both short and geeks. It works. We just need to crack on planning the wedding
– After not really liking dogs I am a conformed dog lover and share my home with Isla the labrador
– I am the most Scorpio-esque Scorpio you will ever meet
– Talking of meet or MEAT, I’m a strict veggie since age 6
– Fake tan is my best friend
– I am senstitive and emotional
– I don’t force my opinions on anyone. I hate it when people do that. I just like to draw from my own experiences and hope that it may spark a healthy discussion