(Disclaimer: I am 29 weeks pregnant. I am hormonal. And yes I know I am lucky/blessed/have no right to moan/not the first woman to be pregnant/first world problems- delete as applicable. But this is MY blog, so just ssshhhh)
10 Reasons I’m Irrationally Grumpy Tonight
10. Because waking up at 4am, then again at 4pm after accidentally falling asleep is giving me a degree of SAD syndrome. I hate the world for being so flipping DARK right now.
9. Because I still can’t really work my way round a mac and there are no longer PC’s in this fancy mac house. I just had to google ‘how to take a screenshot on a mac’. That has made me irrationally angry at Apple. And the world.
8. Waking up at 4pm after accidentally falling asleep means I missed pregnancy yoga. This makes me angry at, well, everyone to be honest.
7. The dog needs to go out for a wee which means I need to get dressed. Because I put PJ’s on at 2pm because my clothes were too tight. Yep my special fat pregnant person clothes – too tight.
6. Tax returns. Times two.
5. My usual tax return lady has left my accountants firm. I am now having to deal with someone else. This makes me very grumpy. I don’t want to deal with anyone but my old lady. Sorry new man.
4. The Google search bar on my phone disappearing. For no reason. Where have you gone? FFS.
3. Two people today saying they can’t believe I still have 11 weeks left and I’m going to be massive by 40 weeks. Ta. Bloody ta.
2. The fact that tonight is hair wash night. I really really cannot be arsed.
1. Dinner is a defrosting vegetarian chilli from weeks ago. Nothing could possibly excite me less.
Come back tomorrow, hopefully I’ll be in a better mood. Although can’t guarantee it.