With the wedding less than four months away now the countdown is well and truly on.
Well I say that – but we don’t sit at home every night panicking about what we’ve got to do (we’re too busy for that!) and I can honestly say I’ve not shown an inkling of Bridezilla yet. I’m kind of disappointed that she’s not reared her ugly head, although I know there’s time!
But of course – as with planning any type of event, you need to be organised to an extent.
I’ve not done an Excel spreadsheet because quite simply, I don’t know how to use it!
So the way I’ve kept myself organised and on top of things is using Evernote. I’ve got a number of notes in there that are shared with Jay (should he ever feel the need to start some planning haha) and I can access them on my phone at any time.
So the big questions – what is left to do on my list?!
- Dress – first fitting in June – I CANNOT wait!
- Shirt, tie and pocket square for Jay
- Check Noah’s outfit fits – it’s ordered but I’m not hopeful as he’s so small!
- Find Noah some cute shoes
- Go through all the options from florist and choose which bits we want
- Compare drink deals – as we’re providing our own alcohol
- Some final decisions about decoration on the cake (being made by the fabulous Sally4cakes)
- Source some bits for our table planner and table numbers
- Jay to sort evening play list as we’re not having a DJ (more on that in a future blog/vlog)
- Buy wedding rings – mine’s already been designed, just keep forgetting to order it!
- Look for another reading as one that we chose isn’t quite right
- Sort activities for children who are coming
- Choose pudding – what a job!
- Book in my spray tan!
I actually can’t think of anything else to add to the list and I’m hoping I’m not missing anything major.
If you’re planning a wedding this summer – let me know what’s left on your to-do list!