Hello my name is Charlie (my Mum still calls me Charlotte), and a very warm welcome to my blog site.
By day at the moment – I am a mummy to Noah who was born early Feb 2015. This blog will document my journey as a first time mum along with my usual ramblings about anything and everything.
You may have stumbled across my blog because you know me from being on radio. I am taking a little bit of self imposed ‘maternity leave’ but fully intend on going back to the world of broadcasting when the time is right.
You can see me however once a month reviewing the newspapers on Sky News! I also pop up across other media talking about all sorts of things!
In the meantime I am on here most days – talking babies, motherhood, love, life and all the boring bits in between.
Here are some other bits about me:
– I am a ‘co-habiter’ with my amazing fiancé Jay. He’s the one. Had to kiss a few frogs to get here. We are both short and geeks. It works. We are getting married this summer!
– After not really liking dogs I am a conformed dog lover and share my home with Isla the labrador
– I am the most Scorpio-esque Scorpio you will ever meet
– Talking of meet or MEAT, I’m a strict veggie since age 6
– Fake tan is my best friend
– I am senstitive and emotional
– I don’t force my opinions on anyone. I hate it when people do that. I just like to draw from my own experiences and hope that it may spark a healthy discussion
Get In Touch
If you like what I write – would love you to get in touch about commissions/reviews/giveaways/promotions and advertising on this site
Please use the contact form:
To discuss presenting opportunities – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org