Basic Pregnancy Announcements
- “The best is yet to come… …
- “Welcoming our little one in (due date).”
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.”
- “And baby makes three.”
- “You + me = three.”
- “An adventure is about to begin.”
- “First came love, then came you.”
What is a rainbow pregnancy?
A rainbow baby is a term for a baby that’s born after the parents have a pregnancy loss. The name draws on the symbol of the rainbow, representing beauty after a dark time. Nearly one in four pregnancies ends in loss. That could be a miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, or blighted ovum.
When should I tell my immediate family Im pregnant?
Many parents-to-be wait until the end of the first trimester — around week 13 — to tell friends and family about their pregnancy. A number of factors influence why people wait until this time to share the news. Still, the most important part of your decision should revolve around what makes you the most comfortable.
When should you tell people you are pregnant?
Many women choose to delay announcing a pregnancy at least until the end of the first trimester (12 weeks into their pregnancy). This is commonly attributed to the risk of miscarriage during this time, but the 12-week mark is not a hard and fast rule you need to follow.
What weeks are the highest risk for miscarriage?
March of Dimes reports a miscarriage rate of only 1 to 5 percent in the second trimester.
- Weeks 0 to 6. These early weeks mark the highest risk of miscarriage. A woman can have a miscarriage in the first week or two without realizing she’s pregnant. …
- Weeks 6 to 12.
- Weeks 13 to 20. By week 12, the risk may fall to 5 percent.
Is pregnancy safe after 12 weeks?
From a medical point of view, at 12 weeks a pregnancy is generally considered to be “safe”. While a miscarriage (or later, stillbirth) can happen at any point during gestation, the odds are highest in the first trimester.
29 Fun Pregnancy Announcements
- Get the siblings to say it.
- Pregnancy announcement with pumpkins.
- Make it look picture frame perfect.
- Tell your tale with some Disney inspiration.
- Simply show off your bump.
- Write it on a giant cookie.
- Share your scan in a heart.
- Print it on a personalised baby grow.
When do you start showing?
Between 16-20 weeks, your body will start showing your baby’s growth. For some women, their bump may not be noticeable until the end of the second trimester and even into the third trimester. The second trimester starts in the fourth month.