The easiest way to reset the parental control password is by performing a factory reset on the device. As you know, a factory reset would restore your device to its default settings. The default settings will overwrite the Restrictions password and all the saved customized settings regarding parental controls as well.
How do I reset the parental control password on my Kindle?
To reset your Parental Controls password:
- Enter an incorrect password five times.
- Tap Reset Your Parental Controls Password link. …
- Enter your Amazon account password (this is the password you used to register your device, and to sign in to Amazon).
- Enter your new Parental Controls password.
How do I reset my kindle fire without parental control password?
How to Factory Reset Any Newer Kindle Fire
- Power up your Kindle Fire using the power button on the device.
- When the device powers up, swipe down from the top of the device. …
- Select More to get to the Settings menu.
- Choose Device and then tap on Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Select Erase Everything and confirm with Yes.
How do I turn off parental control password?
Method 3 of 9: Android Phone or Tablet
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps or Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Data.
- Tap Ok.
How do I unlock parental controls?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental controls.
- Slide to turn Parental controls to OFF.
- Enter 4 Digit PIN.
How do I reset parental control password on iPhone?
Answer: A: To change the restrictions passcode, turn restrictions off then back on. If you have forgotten the restriction passcode, you will have to erase the device using Find My iPhone or by placing it into recovery mode and restoring iOS using iTunes. Do NOT restore your backup.
What do I do if I forgot my restrictions passcode?
You can try to remember or get the passcode somehow. If not, please refer to this article on Apple’s support website to reset the passcode. If you have an older version of iOS (12 and under), unfortunately, you do not have the option to reset your passcode. You need to restore your device to Factory Settings.
How do I turn off parental controls on my iPhone without password?
Method 1. Turn Off Parental Controls By Restoring iPhone with iTunes
- Restore Your iPhone.
- Confirm the Restore Prompt.
- Access the Screen Time Feature.
- Disable Screen Time on iPhone.
- Accept the Turn off Prompt.
- Choose Unlock Screen Time Passcode.
- Click on the Unlock Now Button.
- Back up Device Data.