What should eat in 4th month pregnancy?
Top 20 foods for pregnancy
|Fortified ready-to-eat cereals||Fiber, iron, calcium and folate|
|Green and red peppers||Vitamins A, C, and folic acid|
|Low-fat milk and yogurt||Calcium and protein|
|Orange juice||Vitamin C|
Which fruits should avoid during pregnancy?
Bad Fruits for Pregnancy
- Pineapple. Pineapples are shown to contain bromelain, which can cause the cervix to soften and result in an early labor if eaten in large quantities. …
- Papaya. Papaya, when ripe, is actually pretty safe for expectant mothers to include in their pregnancy diets. …
Which trimester is the most critical?
The first trimester is the most crucial to your baby’s development. During this period, your baby’s body structure and organ systems develop. Most miscarriages and birth defects occur during this period. Your body also undergoes major changes during the first trimester.
How can I have a beautiful baby during pregnancy?
10 steps to a healthy pregnancy
- See your doctor or midwife as soon as possible.
- Eat well.
- Take a supplement.
- Be careful about food hygiene.
- Exercise regularly.
- Begin doing pelvic floor exercises.
- Cut out alcohol.
- Cut back on caffeine.