Does every baby shower have to have a theme? Not necessarily. If you’re not the coordinate-head-to-toe type, don’t stress—not every themed party means you have to go all out. It’s still thematic to just decorate in pastels or baby pink or blue.
What are good themes for a baby shower?
20 Baby Shower Themes That Are Cute—Not Corny
- Beauty & the Baby Baby Shower Theme. Photo: Living Lesh. …
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star Baby Shower Theme. Photo: Our Life in Rose Gold. …
- Into the Woods Baby Shower Theme. Photo: Etsy/LFRustics. …
- Le Petit Prince Baby Shower Theme. …
- The Adventure Begins Baby Shower Theme.
What is a good theme for a girl baby shower?
Girls’ Baby Shower Themes
- Boho Baby.
- Oh Baby Girl.
- Little Peanut Girl.
- Pink Twinkle Twinkle.
- Metallic Gold.
- Baby Unicorn.
- Hello World.
- Ladybug Baby.
Do you eat first at a baby shower?
At an open house baby shower, the guests are coming and going so the food is available for guests to eat anytime. After the games, it is again a personal preference, you can either allow your guests to eat and then open presents or open presents first and then eat.